Play any kind of tabletop game online!
Ever had the urge to play a board game but none of your friends were around? Had this great idea for a game you want to create? Looking for people to try your game? Or do you just want to throw stuff around? Tabletop Playground got you covered!
Take a seat at a virtual gaming table like you would in your own living room and invite all your friends. Create all kinds of things and enjoy watching them roll, bounce and slide over the table. You make your own rules! But it’s not just a physics simulation: Tabletop Playground has additional features for objects like dice or cards. For example, you can stack, shuffle or deal cards, and put keep your cards hidden from other players.
You can start playing right away with the included classic board games, or head to the Steam Workshop to find games created by the community. If you don’t find what you’re looking for, use the in-game Editor and create it yourself! You can make your own game boards, pieces, dice, card decks, tables, and more!
Subscribe to the mailing list
- Multiplayer physics simulation for up to 8 players simultaneously
- Interact with objects like on a real gaming table: pick them up, rotate, knock, drop or throw them
- Support for interactions that aren’t possible in reality: copy and paste, modify object’s colors, dimensions, friction, and much more!
- Responsive and fluid gameplay even with lag
- Measure distances and angles, or create formations for wargaming
- Save and load the game state at any time
- Many different backgrounds, both panoramas and full fledged 3D environments
- Beatiful graphics using Unreal Engine 4
- Oculus Rift and HTC Vive support, playable with and without motion controllers
- Includes classic games like Chess, Go, Backgammon, Checkers, and standard cards used for games like Poker, Rummy, or Black Jack
- Easily create your own games using the in-game Editor using custom images and 3D models
- Find more games created by the community on the Steam Workshop