The modern digital tabletop game for fans and creators!
Ever had the urge to play a board game but none of your friends were around? Had this great idea for a game you want to create? Looking for people to try your game? Or do you want to join competitive online board and card game tournaments? Tabletop Playground has you covered!
Take a seat at a virtual gaming table and play games online with your friends and other players from around the world. Create all kinds of objects and enjoy watching them roll, bounce and slide over the table. Decide your own rules! But it’s not just a physics simulation: Tabletop Playground has additional features for objects like dice or cards. For example, you can stack, shuffle or deal cards, and put keep your cards hidden from other players.
You can start playing right away with a series of classic board games included, or head to the content hub in-game to find games created by the community. If you don’t find what you’re looking for, you can create your own games with the powerful and easy to use in-game editor! Craft your own game boards, pieces, dice, card decks, tables, and more.
Tabletop Playground is the modern digital tabletop game for fans and creators and we’re only just getting started!
Subscribe to the mailing list
- Multiplayer tabletop fun for up to 8 players simultaneously
- Create your own games using the powerful and easy-to-use in-game editor
- Find and play games created by the community in the in-game content hub
- Enjoy digital tabletop games like never before with responsive and fluid gameplay
- Gorgeous graphics and greater immersion through the use of Unreal Engine 4
- Measure distances and angles, or create formations for war-gaming
- Save and load the your last game state at any time
- Personalize your digital game space with beautiful panoramas and fully fledged 3D environments
- Virtual reality support for Oculus Rift and HTC Vive, playable with and without motion controllers
- Selection of classic games included, such as Chess, Go, Backgammon, Checkers, and playing cards to use with games such as Poker, Rummy, or Black Jack
- Interact with objects like on a real gaming table: pick them up, rotate, knock, drop or throw them
- Support for interactions that aren’t possible in reality: copy and paste, modify object’s colors, dimensions, friction, and much more!